Join me on a program that lights a path to your own leadership truth, giving you practical tools and inner courage to lead the way you’re meant to.
“You cannot change what you don’t make peace with.”
As a team manager, business owner or someone who wants to lead from your truth, you may…
- want to move into a bigger leadership role for your business, team or organization and you’re not sure what you need to embody in order to fit the bill
- feel increasingly overwhelmed by the daily stresses of your job and, well, just hope to keep your head above the torrential waters of life and decision-making
- be constantly challenged by change and you don’t know how to make peace with what work or life throws at you
- be conflicted about a life or career transition and need more perspective and courage to reinvent yourself and say yes to what could come next
- know you’re stuck in a less-than-ideal life or career rut, and that there is something bigger and better for you beyond the horizon, but you just don’t know what shifts to make, much less how
If these scenarios ring true, then joining my ‘Inner Peace Project’ is right for you.
I’m Maya, affectionately known as the Sage Leadership Catalyst. For as long as I can remember, I’ve been teaching smart & driven friends, coworkers and clients like you how to find a way to lead that’s true to them, no matter what the outside world may expect them to be instead.
With all the scandalous corporate news and less-than-gracious bosses or people we encounter, you may think that we can only get what we want by exploiting the situation or others along the way, but what I’ve seen is that the best-regarded (and most fulfilled) leaders are those who value and stick to their inner convictions. This unshakable conviction is where the life- and game-changing stuff flows from…things like meaning, purpose, creativity, innovation, reinvention, your calling and your legacy as a leader.
“To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws, to be led by permanent ideals, that is what keeps a man patient when the world ignores him and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him.” – Epictetus
Like Epictetus, I believe that this pursuit of leadership happiness works best when we hold ourselves accountable to a higher power, a life force that governs and metes out universal laws of karma (cause & effect) and humanity. And a vital first step on that accountability path is to soothe the inner conflict or turmoil we might be experiencing. You know the feeling…it’s that low-grade angst that rears its ugly and unwelcome head when we fly off the handle without meaning to; when stress gets the better of us despite our attempts to take a deep breath, or be mindful in the moment; or when life just doesn’t seem to be unfolding the way we’d planned and rationally strategized.
One of the things my clients love most is how I get them to the heart of that inner conflict, swiftly, smoothly and with unwavering compassion…whether that conflict stems from inadequate reason, sensitivity or gumption. Since 2002, I’ve delivered my unique brand of leadership development as a corporate trainer, business/marketing consultant and more recently as a certified professional coach to leaders of all shapes, sizes and sensibilities.
Until now, you could only learn how to step up and into your truest sense of leadership by working with me privately. I’m on a mission to bring this work to more people simultaneously, and this beta program is one way of fulfilling that dream.
Maya’s coaching made me generally a happier person and more relaxed & confident in meetings. She considered me as a whole person, my emotions, communication style…and helped me be more mindful when I was challenged by change at work.
DavidTeam Director, Fortune 100 Company
Maya, thanks for the call today. It was amazingly helpful. The impartial, comprehensive, and non-judgmental feedback will go a long way to help me (and us as a couple) to move to the next phase of our healing and moving forward in life productively.
Alex WNJ, USA
This is not a program for you if you maybe, someday, want to become a more powerful leader of yourself or others. The world of work is changing rapidly, and many organizations are waking up to the need for leaders who champion the ‘softer’ aspects of leadership like collaboration, meaning and purpose. It’s becoming an accepted fact that organizations led by those who embrace these leadership traits are more productive, enjoy higher profits, develop true win-win alliances with business partners and save money due to lower turnover and (re-)training costs. And in your heart of hearts, you know that these same traits make for deep & rich relationships at home.
“The greatest danger in times of turbulence is not the turbulence; it is to respond with yesterday’s logic.” – Peter Drucker
The foundational work we do through this Inner Peace Project will calm the rough inner waters that are thwarting your best intentions to succeed as a leader, and will lay the fertile soil for these ‘softer’ and highly-valued elements of leadership to thrive within you. When you lead from this newfound state of inner peace, you will be able to handle complex decisions, faster. Instead of looking at a problem from one or two dimensions, you will cultivate a broader and deeper appreciation of each challenge that comes before you. You will become more open to input from your team or a family member, and more able to handle difficult conversations with your boss or life partner (like asking for a raise or disagreeing with them). And it will position you to take full advantage of the leadership opportunities that show up in your life, whether that means applying for a dream role with your employer, building your own business or stepping up to care for a loved one when they need you.
I will share truths and techniques that help you uncover these powerful traits within yourself, in a way that complements the natural leadership strengths you already possess. This isn’t about turning you into a leader to fit the latest management fad. This is about unearthing and polishing the leadership diamond that lives in your heart, mind and soul.
Over 5 weeks we will embark on the 3 “I”s of the Inner Peace Project:
- Identify what may be keeping you in a state of inner confusion or turmoil
- Inform you, with the help of specific tools and personalized assessments, about ways to bring you closer to a state of inner peace
- Integrate this new-found knowledge into practical daily action steps that you can take with you into your life, leadership and legacy
NOTE: The Inner Peace Project is a lovely hybrid of watching videos, answering thought-provoking questions, and getting live feedback from me. Depending on when you join, you’ll also have a chance to learn from fellow inner peace seekers on group-based calls. It’s the best way I could think of to make this flexible, customized & lively for both of us 🙂
Week 1: Orientation and pre-work
After you sign up, you’ll be sent links to
- complete a pre-program survey (Time needed: 15 minutes)
- take a leadership style assessment (Time needed: 10 minutes for Lite version, 25 minutes for Full version)
Weeks 2 to 5: Immerse yourself in the 3 “I”s of the IPP, one “I” at a time
- You will receive your Inner Peace Project materials via email, along with a suggested completion schedule so that we can maintain momentum and get you the best possible results.
- I will also spend some time each week to review the homework exercises and journal entries that you share with me, and you can get your questions answered live on our weekly Office Hour calls.
(Time needed: about 90 to 120 minutes each week)
Week 5: Wrap up and testify!
Once we’ve completed all the homework exercises and email coaching, I’ll send you
- a link to complete a post-program survey (Time needed: 15 minutes)
- an invitation for a wrap-up call. This is where we’ll tie up any loose ends, answer any remaining questions you may have about the program and start to craft your testimonial (Time needed: 60 minutes)
The Inner Peace Project has introduced me to a lot of good concepts and motivating conversations with Maya. I now have a framework and tools to help tackle the transitions that are unfolding in my career and life. The program materials have equipped me with a set of different perspectives to choose from before jumping into any situation, and have helped me not to fall back on default, knee-jerk, reactions to what life throws at me.
Cyrus YeeManaging Director, Silicon Valley office of global management consulting firm
If you join this ‘Inner Peace Project’, I have these simple requests:
- You complete the pre- and post-program survey
- You work through the program materials with vim and vigor, and with a sincere desire to access the inner peace that accelerates your leadership potential
- You attend the wrap-up call in the spirit of partnership, both for your ongoing success as a leader and for the sustained success of this IPP experience
- You approach this program experience with an open mind and a willing heart to listen deeply and honestly to yourself, to me and to those who will walk this IPP path together with you
I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself.
I would love to see you on this Inner Peace Project and watch you tap into the fullest expression of your quietly powerful leadership.
Choose an IPP edition below that’s right for you:
Friends & Family: click here for your special 10-day trial
- Leadership style assessment (Lite version)
- 3 IPP modules
- Access to weekly Office Hour calls
- Wrap-up call with Maya
- Everything in IPP BASIC, plus:
- Leadership style assessment (Full version), which includes a 75-minute 1:1 debrief call with Maya
- Bonus exercises in IPP Module #3
- Great for high-trust teams or family units who want to take their mutual support and understanding to the next level
- Up to 8 BASIC or DELUXE IPP seats
- Dedicated Office Hour calls
- Customized team-focused next steps
*NOTE: Different terms & conditions apply depending on the IPP Edition you choose to invest in. Click the corresponding ‘Sign Me Up’ buttons above to find out more.
Live well & lead large
Open the door to more inner peace, business fulfillment or career success with our free '6 Keys for Peaceful Leaders' course.